THIS NOTICE WILL REMAIN VALID UNTIL IT IS REMOVED
Restrictions may be officially starting to be relaxed, but everyone has the right to decide for themselves when the time is right.
So I want to make it absolutely clear that my shop will remain closed, at least until the end of July, for a whole host of reasons, including:
• Even with restricted numbers in the shop, social distancing is almost impossible in a kids' shoe shop.
• The play area would have to be closed - would you like to tell them? No.
• The toilet would not be available.
• My mask may well scare the children, and going the other way I don't believe all kids would come in wearing masks. Not safe for anyone.
• My "Virtual Assistant Service" is working well, both for the business and for the children's feet, so there is no need to throw the door open just yet.
Copyright Fit Footwear Central