Hello and Welcome to
Fit Footwear Central
- Monday 9-30 to 4-30
- Wednesday 9-30 to 4-30
- Friday 9-30 to 2-30
- Saturday 9-30 to 2-30
Our very popular V.A. and EasyBuy services remain fully operational. Both are easy to use. Orders can either be collected from the shop or get posted out free of charge. Our eBay shop is also available.
Thanks for stopping by! THERE ARE TWO WAYS OF FINDING OUT WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO:
1: If you would like to SEE a tWO-minute, easy to watch video, please click HERE
2: If you would like to "read all about it", please just scroll down!
"All shoe shops are not the same. For us, accurate fitting & quality brands are just the start - our customers also get...."
- Free toy with every pair of child's shoes
- Free Play area
- Free snacks or drinks when it is hot
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Shoe Size Check - any shoe bought anywhere
(Owner, Fit Footwear)
- Return-Later Queuing system for busy times (just leave us your number and we call you)
- Recycle your old shoes (to the Salvation Army)
- Baby changing facilities
- School Extras available - socks, shinpads, shoe polish, backpacks, lunchboxes & name labels
We are passionate about supplying Jersey's feet with correctly fitted, healthy shoes - especially the children; you may already have heard about us, or you may already know us personally - either directly or indirectly. After accurately measuring the feet, we will only offer you shoes which suit the shape and size of your feet, and will tell you if your child does not need new shoes just yet. What we are best known for is our fantastic Kids' Club - a FREE club which guarantees regular savings on top brands of children's shoes. Examples of the offers can be found HERE. These are changed regularly, but are only available to members; look for Jessy the dog below for details!
The brutal truth is that many children are wearing ill-fitting or badly advised shoes - and if you are reading this then you probably already have your doubts. Ask yourself these questions:
- When were your child's feet last measured or had shoes bought?
- Did the person who measured them seem competent and knowledgeable?
- Did he/ she explain the characteristics of your child's feet?
- Were you offered a choice of shoes in a suitable style and fit?
It takes years of measuring and fitting thousands of little feet to get the experience we have - and that is what you get when you visit. We also know our range of shoes inside out; we did after all select them ourselves from reputable manufacturers to provide excellent fitting and superb value for money. You just don't get that from shoe ranges chosen by, and sent down from, a UK "head office" - think about it.
If you are still not sure, watch our video which can be accessed below. If you are still not sure, come in and see us. We will accurately check, measure, and advise in an honest and professional manner - with no charge or obligation.