When joining our free Kids' Club, you will be required to provide personal information (name and email address only). We will use this information to supply news, tips and marketing material on exclusive offers and deals. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing email details, you consent to Fit Footwear contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to be removed from our database, please hit "Unsubscribe" which can be found at the bottom of every email.
How do we collect information?
Fit Footwear only collects information in one way:
When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our Kids' Club, you choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
How long do we keep your data for?
Fit Footwear will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your membership is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have unsubscribed or is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Fit Footwear will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
· You can verify the details you have submitted to Fit Footwear by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address.
· You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Fit Footwear regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
· You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting us at email@example.com
· You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
· You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.
Copyright Fit Footwear Central